Tuesday, June 18, 2019

You Can't Teach An Old Dog New Tricks, Or Can You?


I’m definitely an old dog. I will be 51 this summer. But guess what? I am learning something new.

Why?

Why the hell not?

You are not too old to try something new. And take a class. And do the homework. And not be really good at it, but keep trying anyway. Because learning is life. If you think you already know it all, then what’s the point? You can learn something new about something you already know well. Branch out and give it a try. We are only here for a short amount of time. See what you can. Do what you can. Learn what you can.

This is my first homework assignment from my macro photography class. Are they perfect? Nope. But I will keep trying and keep learning. Because it’s what keeps life interesting!












1 comment:

  1. I think these are beautiful you inspiring old lady.

    ReplyDelete