Sunday, June 30, 2019

30 Days and It Wasn't Hell!

30 days of daily blog posts. Can you believe that today is the last day and I very nearly forgot to do one? Yeah, you probably can. It's par for the course with me. When I started this I was certain that I was going to spend one afternoon writing 3-4 posts and get myself ahead. Then I would just keep doing that until I had enough scheduled out for the month and I could sit back and relax.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

I am so funny!



I never did it. I wrote one each day, usually at night while The Hubs watched some silly TV show. Hell, it got to the point where if I wrote one in the early afternoon I felt like I was really ahead!

Oh well. Some people never change and apparently I am one of them.

But I did realize that I always think I do not "have the time" to write for my blog, and while every day might be a stretch, I really do have the time. And as such I probably have time for a lot of things that I don't think I have the time for.

I also learned that you really don't have to pay attention to TV and you can still catch most of it. And most of it is enough.

Some posts come out well, some seem to wander and it's always the one you aren't sure of that people seem to like the best. If you hung around for all or most of the month you know that. 

And of you read any of the last 30 days worth--thank you. I am going to try to keep up with the writing, but I can assure you it won't be every single day!



1 comment:

  1. I hear you! Thanks for being my daily writing buddy. ��

    ReplyDelete